ISPlasma/IC-PLANTS is specialized international symposium that brings together about 1,000 world-leading scientists and engineers in Nagoya, Japan to discuss latest researches in the fields of advanced plasma science, its applications for processing and manufacturing of nitrides and nanomaterials, as well as new systems for technology transfers. This symposium will address issues such as global warming, resources and energy problems to which advanced plasma science and its application technologies can greatly contribute. In this symposium, biosensing technologies will be also highlighted, because of their increasing importance in healthcare, agri-food and environmental areas. We hope that this symposium will provide an ideal venue for the exchange of new ideas and information, and also support the initiation or further development of international collaborations among those who work in these multidisciplinary fields.
- Apr. 14, 2016
- Submission Deadline for JJAP Special Issue has been extended.
- Feb. 17, 2016
- JJAP Special Issue Submission has been opened.
- Feb. 1, 2016
- Oral and Poster Program has been updated.
- Jan. 22, 2016
- Poster Program has been opened.
- Jan. 6, 2016
- Oral Program has been opened.
- Oct. 27, 2015
- Online Registration has been opened !
- Oct. 15, 2015
- Abstract Submission deadline has been extended to Oct. 23 JST
- Oct. 5, 2015
- Abstract Submission deadline has been extended to Oct. 19 JST
- Aug. 21, 2015
- Abstract Submission OPEN!!
- Jun. 30, 2015
- Website Open!